Friday, April 27, 2018

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 4/26/18 - 5/3/18

It's Thursday April 26th, the 13th week of AE and this weeks missions went live at 12PM! This weeks missions are:
 Perform an anti-air attack 10X for 50 FM
 Play Training Mode for 250 FM
Use Fight Request to Play a Casual Match for 500FM
 Blunder Bus for 2,500FM I'll post a video below to help show how to complete the requirements for Blunder Bus.



Go to Versus Mode, Choose Versus CPU, set the difficulty to 1 (for an easier life), choose Bustling Side Street Stage, choose an opponent, and beat your opponent on the right side of the stage, and finish them with an attack which will knock them into the bus.



After completing the weekly missions, I headed over to the eXtra Battle Mode and this week we have :

Guile's 3rd [Q&I] Crossover Costume challenge for 2,500 FM,



 Darkness Revenger against Shadow Nash for 1000FM...I tried twice and got my ass whooped using my main but I think the Rashid method will work!


This weeks missions will net you 3,300 FM, Minus 2500FM for Guile's XBM and another 1000FM per attempt against Shadow Nash....

No comments:

Post a Comment