Friday, April 20, 2018

SFV AE Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 4/19/18 - 4/26/18

It's Thursday April 19th, the 13th week of AE and this weeks missions went live at 12PM! This weeks missions are:
Use a V-Skill 10X for 50 FM
Play Story Mode for 250 FM
Use Fight Request to Play a Ranked Match for 500FM
Remember that Dress for 2,500FM

I'll post a video below to help show how to complete the requirements for Remember that Dress.




Go to Story Mode, choose character story, choose Ken, choose Epilogue. Done.



After completing the weekly missions, I headed over to the eXtra Battle Mode and this week we have :
Guile's 2nd [Q&I] Crossover Costume (Nameless Super Soldier from Forgotten Worlds) challenge for 2,500 FM,





Next I faced the Cunning Veteran Shadaloo Officer which has a 1500 FM entry fee and an award of 30,000 EXP and can be fought 3X! That's 90,000 EXP.....which I got none of ! I used my main and this Skeletor wannabe absolutely beat my ass like I never played Street Fighter before. So any FM I made in this weeks missions I blew trying to beat that douchebag.



This weeks missions will net you 3,300FM, subtract 1500FM for Guile's  2nd [Q&I] Crossover Costume (Nameless Super Soldier from Forgotten Worlds) and 4,500FM for fighting the Cunning Veteran Shadaloo Officer. So this week I walked away with -2,700FM.


Next Thursday we battle the middle class Shadaloo Grunt which has a 1500 FM entry fee and an award of 2,500 FM and can be fought 3X! That's 3,000 FM if you win every time!!! Karin is gonna beat that grunt to a pulp!


 The Falke trailer finally dropped on Monday, Aesthetically she’s well done, story and battle costumes look good.
Theme is S+
Move set looks interesting, I was hoping the inputs would not be like Ed, but alas she does.
Her CA is underwhelming, reminds me of a mix of SFIV Juri U1 and Poison U1
She’s very soft spoken, wished her Eng voice actress had a Germanic accent.
I’ll still plan on getting her Tuesday for 100k FM




If I start seeing women wearing green lipstick I will concede that Capcom can control fashion, before Ken was released I never saw guys with the man bun hairstyle but afterwards I saw it everywhere!


Remember ladies and gents manage your FM intelligently and don’t give Capcom a reason to start offering FM for REAL money!

No comments:

Post a Comment