Friday, January 26, 2018

SFV Weekly Missions and Extra Battle Mode for 1/25/ - 2/1/18.


It's Friday January 26th, the 2nd week of SFV AE and this weeks missions went live at 12AM last night! This weeks missions are:
1. CFN replay search,
2. enter (or create) a battle lounge,
3. activate V trigger 10X,
4. Sleeping Dogs,

I'll post a video of the requirements for those new to SFV...




Basically just get the dog laying on the ground on the left side of the stage to get up by beating your opponents ass. BAM easy 2.5 K (ggrrrr).
Next I went to Extra Battle Mode and the second [Quick and Immovable] fight is now available from 1/25/18 - 2/1/18, remember the entry fee is 2.5k FM! I don't play Rashidooo but I figured since I started collecting the gems I might as well finish plus I'll make it back beating the Middle Class Shadaloo Grunt!



Speaking of, this week brings us our first encounter with a Golden Shadaloo Soldier! This XBM will cost 500 FM and beating him will earn you 2.5k FM, net is really 2k FM taking the entry fee into account. And you can fight him 3 times which will net ya 6K FM!







So between the weeklies and the Golden Shadaloo Soldier you can earn close to 10k FM. Going forward I will only do the Crossover Costumes for characters I play, it makes zero sense spending 10k FM for a costume set for a character you don't play.
Folks manage your FM so you can afford the season 3 characters when they launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment