Sunday, September 25, 2016

Shin Godzilla is coming!

I know many people who didn't care for Gareth Edwards 2014 Godzilla, I did....mostly.
But Hollywood just can't seem to get Gojira right. I just recently discovered the Shin Gojira media, first off I love the idea! This is a "true" reboot of the franchise hence the Shin in the title.
I love the new explanation of Gojira's origin and that we will see the evolution of Gojira as the film progresses!




The other aspect I really like about Shin Gojira  is the obvious similarities between 2011's tragic Earth Quake and Tsunami that hit NE Japan.
One of these pics is from the trailer, one is from the aftermath of the 2011 tsunami.











Shin Gojira hits US theaters October 11th and will only be in theaters till Oct.18th.



No comments:

Post a Comment