Thursday, April 7, 2016

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser Trailer hits!

OK I've been anxiously awaiting this trailer, I'm pretty shocked it came out today....completely unexpected! I was betting it would be attached to CA: CW.
Nevertheless it's here and all I can say is THIS IS THE STAR WARS MOVIE I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!
Now I'm not your average Joe movie goer, I know the chronology of Star Wars and know when Rogue One takes place chronologically, but I'm pretty certain the average person is gonna see this trailer and be completely confused. They'll be scratching there heads wondering where Rey, Finn, Kylo and the rest of TFA cast is.
They'll figure it out...
December can't come soon enough! I wonder if they're going to show Vader in the Official Trailer...I think they may need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment