Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Quantico Series Premiere Thoughts and Impressions

Regardless that all the new recruits are beautiful people especially the main character, Alex Parrish (Priyanka Chopra) I enjoyed Quantico alot more than Blindspot.
Quantico did a good job of balancing the drama with situational humor.
The thing that grabbed my attention was the "who done it" aspect, it reminded me of Agatha Christie's Ten Little Indian's.
I enjoyed seeing the new recruits interrogating each other, I thought it was a clever way to introduce the audience to the cast. All in all a strong start to this new show.
Here's a few things I managed to pick up from the cast, if Simon Asher is gay my name is Rumplestiltskin, he's extremely good at misdirection and might figure out Nimah's secret....which I find hard to believe the FBI academy didn't catch!
I really enjoyed the "relationship" between Ryan and Alex, I hope we see him again...
Liam the instructor has some skeletons in his closet and I bet they're tied into the Grand Central Station Incident...but then again everyone seems to have secrets and anyone one of them could be the terrorist behind the bombing.
Quantico earns a spot on the DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment