Monday, April 20, 2015

Star Wars Anthology Rogue One

Now that Star Wars Celebration is over, I can honestly say that for me the most exciting news is Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One!
The movie will focus on a band of resistance fighters that unite for a daring mission to steal the Death Star plans (I assume Bothans will be involved). In my opinion this is exactly what the franchise needs, a way to "expand" the universe without Jedi...I'm not discounting Jedi but Star Wars needs to grow beyond the Skywalkers and the struggle between the light and dark sides. Rogue One will obviously be connected to the primary Star Wars films through common threads most notably that darn Death Star.
Since the info about the mission to steal the Death Star plans turned out to be true I wonder if the rumor that Felicity Jones playing Sabine Wren is true also?


No comments:

Post a Comment