Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the 4th be with you

As a father of a young boy and a fan of Star Wars I look forward to taking him to see episode VII Dec 2015. I also look forward to introducing my young Padawan to that galaxy far far away.
To celebrate May the 4th I thought this year I'd begin his training by putting ANH on....
My wife said we should watch them in chronological order...I simply waved my hand and told her those aren't the movies we're looking for.
So there we were watching ANH and I'm thinking this is cool he's taking his first steps into a larger world when Vader walks into the scene on the blockade runner and chokes the rebel and tosses him aside....well that ended that. My little Padawan wasn't feeling Darth Vader, so we turned it off, later that night I stumbled upon Lego StarWars: The new Yoda Chronicles: Escape from the Jedi Temple on Disney XD.



This was more his speed and I actually found it funny also.
For all you fans out there, what order do you think young Padawans should be introduced to Star Wars?
IV-V-VI-I-II-III=preserve the cliffhanger of TESB
or
I-II-III-IV-V-VI= chronological

No comments:

Post a Comment