Monday, December 30, 2013

My 7th Gen Recap

For me the seventh generation began February 2008, when I finally got an 80gig BC (via emulation) PS3. It came with Motorstorm ....not exactly a system seller but it filled the void for a while.The PS3's momentum began at a crawl but continued to progress steadily through this generation to where we are at now....going into the 8th generation with focus, determination and alot of positive momentum!
Presented by Online Education
Video Game Timeline
I've been playing video games since Gen 1 and I'm fairly certain that I've played more games in the last 5 years on my PS3 than I have on any other console from previous generations! So I'm going to attempt a quick and dirty recap of all the games I've played this generation.

Linger in the Shadows: I don't know what possessed me to buy this but it certainly was a unique "game" experience...

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Disgaea 3
CastleVania: Lords of Shadow
Pacman Championship Edition
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Final Fantasy XIII
Super Stardust HD: Freebee from PSN hacking...fun game great audio
Transformers: War for Cybertron: 
Mass Effect - I bought this on the PS Store, yet to play it, just scratched the surface
Mass Effect 3- 
Killzone 2
Sly Cooper HD 1: \
Sly Cooper HD 2:- These three games were great fun, the characters were hilarious and extremely well developed. The level design became more and more elaborate
Sly Cooper HD 3:/
Resistance 2
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare2
Call of Duty Black Ops
Little Big Planet: Freebee from PSN hacking barely touched...got it for my wife...I thought she might enjoy it....I was wrong

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD: This is the review for the PS2 Subsistence version...same score applies.

LA Noire: Haven't played enough to give a legit review...I will say, based on the time I've spent on this game I'm a terrible detective!
SSX - I really had high hopes for this game...it wasn't bad but it fell waaaay below my expectations
Bioshock Infinite: I started this but then The Last of Us launched and well haven't gotten back 
Skyrim: I got this game from a guy at work, I escaped the execution and navigated the dungeon to the wilderness....that's as far as I've played....not enough time spent to give a legit review.
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch: I got this February 2013 and have a few hours spent but not enough to give a legit review. The little I have played so far is gorgeous and very touching.
The Last of Us
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Mirror's Edge
inFAMOUS


Wii Sports
Super Mario Bros. Wii
Cooking Mama
Mario Kart Wii
Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword









No comments:

Post a Comment