Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! 2013

Growing up near NYC the Times Square News Years celebration has become routine and kinda dull. And for many New Yorkers we avoid Times Square like the plaque on NYE...My wife and I actually went to Hunter Mtn. on the millennium NYE celebration.
So this year some of my family came over to our place to watch Dick Clark's Ryan Seacrest's New  Rocking Eve with Jenny McCarthy and Fergie....it was the same thing as last year and the year before and the year before that...

So here's what we got in NYC to celebrate the new year....



And here is what Dubai got to experience....




I hope Macy's is paying attention....

Happy New Year to the Whole World, I hope 2013 brings us closer to Peace on Earth....doubt it though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment