Sunday, September 16, 2012

Celebrating 25 years of Metal Gear

With the 25th anniversary celebration of Metal Gear in full swing I revisited MGS4 when the trophy patch released....I'm on my third play through now and just need 5 more trophies to plat. I've taken a break from MGS4 and begun MGS: Peace Walker HD.....I am really enjoying MGS Peace Walker and I'm only at the end of the first chapter! It's so cool seeing the fruition of Outer Heaven! This game was originally released on the PSP back in 2010 and then announced last year that it would be part of the Metal Gear Solid HD collection.
It's interesting how MGS: Peace Walker shares so much in common with  the MGS: Ground Zeroes trailer.
Playing Peace Walker has really sparked my interest in where in the MGS chronology Ground Zeroes will cover...I doubt it'll happen but to see Solid Snake face Big Boss in Outer Heaven would be EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment