Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Last of Us Bill's Safe House cinematic

Check out the newest cinematic for The Last of Us from Comic Con 2012! Joel and Ellen Paige Ellie meet Bill who knows Joel and owes him a favor. Bill's voice actor is W. Earl Brown who's been in There's something about Mary, Scream, and Vanilla Sky. The Last of Us is really looking to elevate video game story telling to an even higher level. For the older folks who think video games are childs play needs to take a look at games like The Last of Us.

3 comments:

  1. Is this the sequel to 'I Am Alive'? I played the demo for that game, and this looks very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks a lot like 'I Am Alive' -- I played the PS3 demo and it was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Alive is from Ubi Soft, The Last of Us is from Naughty Dog.
    The genres appear to be similar, ie: post apocalyptic survival. The Last of Us feels very much like a cross between The walking Dead and Falling Skies...I'm curios what the infected will look like.
    RE6 is looking really good also but that is on a much more grandiose scale...we've come a long way since that abandoned mansion in Racoon city!

    ReplyDelete