Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wolfman Trailer

Let me start by saying I'm more of a Vampire guy, never was into the Lycan's that much, perhaps due to Monster Squad. I mean how could you root for a monster that's got no nuts!? Lately the Vampire mystique has been overexposed and franky portrayed in the most rediculous light (pun intended).
Now my friend Krogenar over at Buried Planet, he's a conessuier of Werewolf films so he'll be at the first show for this flick. Wolfman looks promising and the transformation CGI looks surprisingly good....which is my biggest pet peev with Lycan movies....most of the time the transformation looks terrible or you get the ol cut away/cut back technique....LAME!
The cast is pretty impressive also, Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins, and Hugo Weaving...not bad. If I had to choose between this and that new Twilight movie I'll see you at Wolfman!



'Fourth Kind' Theatrical Trailer @ Yahoo! Video

No comments:

Post a Comment