Monday, January 5, 2009

Street Fighter Legend of Chun Li Poster

Wow I, really can't tell you how utterly unimpressed I am with the Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li poster! I think my eightyear old niece could've come up with a better poster! In fact I ask anyone who reads this blog and has the time and interest, make your own SF:LoCL poster and I'll publish them here on Free Swim, entries accepted till Feb. 27, 2009.

This movie is about the "Legend of Chun Li" so you'd think she'd be front and center but instead we get some floating heads in a siloette of two guys fighting. From top left is Neal McDonough (M. Bison, Tatoo (Vega), Michael Clark Duncan (Balrog) Moon Bloodgood (???) Kristin Kreuk (Chun Li) Kris Klein (Charlie Nash)

And here is my entry, it's still a work in progress but I banged this out in 5 mins simply using MS paint and I like it better than what we've been offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment