Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm trailer


With so many franchises going multi platform, getting an exclusive title is rare these days. So when one comes around for the PS3 support it! I don't think Kojima productions is too worried about sales, but Namco/Bandai is bringing us a game based on the enormously popular anime/manga Naruto. I love the series, even my wife enjoys it, check out my review of Naruto Ultimate Ninja for the PS2... http://willsfreeswim.blogspot.com/2007/11/being-fan-of-show-i-couldnt-pass-this.html

The trailer boasts some impressive visuals and continues the games cell shaded tradition.
I enjoyed the first NUN game but I would prefer a more tradition fighting engine and I hope that the game goes online like the up coming SSFIITHDR.
Enjoy the trailer, and drop me a line if you're a fan of Naruto!

No comments:

Post a Comment