Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Uran Mafran and the battle for Kukulcan's Staff

I set out to get Kukulcan's Staff, the first piece of SMN artifact equipment. I traveled to the House of the Hero in Windurst Walls. Carbuncle spoke in riddle about a great deception and told me to go to Bastok. In Port Bastok I spoke to Juroro and Ildy Goldy. After a short chat Ildy Goldy handed me a Earth Pendulum and told me to travel to the Quicksand Caves in Altepa Desert. Within the Quicksand Caves, Krogenar and I made our way to the Cloister of Tremors. I activated the Earth Pendulum and we were transported to the same dimension that I had fought Titan. Apparently Ildy Goldy had followed us in because as we arrived in this strange dimension I saw the little Tarutau run up the ramp to where the Notorious Monster Galgalim waited for us, but instead a taru mage by the name of Uran Mafran stood there, as Ildy rushed at Uran Mafran he warped away and Galgalim appeared. Krogenar sent in his pet and I send in Garuda, Galgalim fell fast to the relentlessness of Courier Carrie and Garuda. After the battle ended we reappeared in the Cloister of Tremors and Darcy joined our small group, we rentered the strange dimension this time to fight Titan Prime. We were fighting him again to capture the Whisper of tremors, one of six whispers needed to unlock the battle against Fenrir, the Avatar of darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment