Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Can Hear a Rainbow


On the 11th of January I logged on and headed to the Zerhurn mines to collect some ores for Blacksmithing, when I got a /t from Krogenar asking if I wanted to meet in the Maze of Shakrami and farm leeches for Carbuncles Ruby. That sounded like more fun than what I had planned so I run to my mog house and change from WAR/WHM to WHM/BLM, then warp to my home point in Port Jeuno....where Krog is, then teleport to the Crag of Mea, the maze is right nearby. Once we navigate to the very lowest area of the maze we begin eliminating leeches, it was about 15-20 minutes later we get the Ruby. Afterwards I warped back to Jeuno then took the first Air Ship to Windurst, once there I headed to the house of the hero in Windy Walls and met Koru Moru, he inquired about the ruby I held and a voice spoke telling me to collect 7 colors of the rainbow.
In order to release Carbuncle I had to expose the ruby to 7 different weather conditions, sunny, cloudy, windy, snowy, rainy, thunder storms, and a heat wave. After exposing Carbuncles Ruby to the final weather condition it levitates into the air and shatters into a gillion shards, from it Carbuncle appears and tells me to follow him to La Thiene, I follow him to a small opening north west of the crag of Holla, place the Carbuncle Ruby in a hole in the ground and am greeted once again by Carbuncle. He pledges himself to me but tells me I must find others like him, then Carbuncle will reveal the true Vana Diel and create a bridge for me to meet the ancients.

No comments:

Post a Comment