Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Welcome to the Jungle

As the airship splashed down on the crystal clear waters of Kazhams shore line Tryptifaeris the black prepared to debark. The sun was shining and the the cool ocean breeze was a welcome change from the frosty plains of Qufim. Before Tryp had reached the end of the board walk a request from a party in the Yutugha jungle came requesting my services, but they needed a white mage so I ran to the local Nomad Moogle, switched Jobs from Black Mage to White (both at level 25 now) and headed out into the Jungle.



I spent two or three days leveling there, I also managed to reach Ifrits Cauldron......on foot , then I felt daring and tried to navigate the jungle maze to Norg. I didn't have a map of the Sea Serpent Grotto which leads to the pirate cove of Norg, that made things alot more interesting. I had a guide but sometimes the Invis spell just runs out at the most inopportune times.....like when there's a hundred skeletons crowded into a small cavern.




I got to Norg but not alive, a Black mage far higher than me dragged my corpse to the gates of Norg using the Tractor spell, then a White mage raised me. So far Kazham has been VERY profitable I'm now 28.5 White 25 Black and have sold over 10,000 gill worth of Bastore Sardines and Quus .

No comments:

Post a Comment